Made in La Patrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull M4 is a very portable & compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down! Designed to introduce & stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players) to the joy of creating & playing music, the M4 features a solid spruce top with a 'mustache' style Tusq bridge, compensated saddle, 3-piece rock maple body with drive-through neck design and tune-up with vintage style open-geared tuners. Small in stature. Big in fun!
- Nut Width : 1.28"
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body : Rock maple, string-through body
- Neck : Rock maple, drive-through neck design
- Bridge : Tusq by Graphtech
- Saddle : Compensated Tusq by Graphtech
- Finish : Satin oil finish