Liquid Saffire 56
Liquid Saffire 56 is Focusrite’s flagship multichannel FireWire audio interface. Built into a sturdy 2U enclosure, all the controls are placed for easy access on a busy session – and Liquid Saffire 56 can handle the busiest session! Liquid Saffire 56 is ready-made to form the heart of your studio, with the versatility and I/O capability you need.
- Two Liquid Preamps - The marriage of a hugely flexible analogue front end with cutting-edge dynamic convolution DSP, each Liquid Preamp lets you choose from ten different classic preamp emulations, with an eleventh ‘flat’ option.
- Six High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Preamps - Six award-winning Saffire preamps complement two Liquid preamps. All eight demonstrate the same wide bandwidth philosophy behind the early vintage Focusrite units.
- High Quality 24-bit/192kHz FireWire interface - Professional digital conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.
- Total I/O Count of 28 Inputs and 28 Outputs - A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Suite of Focusrite VST/AU plug-ins - Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Two separate headphone buses - Two artists can receive independent and fully customised monitor mixes. Each output has an independent level control available on the front panel.
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router - Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click setup solutions; Saffire MixControl provides an 18 x 16 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Front panel five-step LED metering - LED metering for each of the analogue, ADAT1, ADAT2 or S/PDIF inputs offers accurate viewing of levels direct from the front fascia.
Please note: This is a discontinued product - quantities are very limited